This recept is perfect for people who want to snack some cookies but do not want to eat the sugared cookies from the super market. I have an alternative which is very easy to prepare.
Protein cookies for 2 persons:
- 44g Protein Cream Hazelnut
- 0,4 eggs
- 24 g ground oats
- a pinch salt
- optional some chocolate drops
- preheat oven to 160 degree Celcius
- put all ingredients in a bowl and mix them until you get one homogeneous mass
- optional: mix the chocolate drops into the mass
- take one tablespoon, roll the mass to a ball and put it onto the baking sheet
- You should get approximately 10 cookies out of it
- put the baking sheet for 10 minutes into the oven
- Enjoy your protein cookies!
Source: https://amzn.to/2Y57kzg *
Question: How did you enjoy the meal? Would you change anything of it? Write your opinion and improvements in the comments.
“Healthy does NOT mean starving yourself EVER. Healthy means eating the right food in the right amount”– Karen Salmansohn
Links with a little star(*) are affiliate links witch earn me a small amount of money if you buy about them