If you normaly want to make yourself pancakes, you have to mix very much ingredients toghether. With the foodspring pancake mix you just need water and a little bit oil to get some delicious pancakes. Here is one of my favourite recipes for pancakes with much proteins.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 160 g Protein Pancakes
- 300 ml water
- 200 g berrys (free of choice, can be frozen)
- 20 g coconut oil
- optional: maple syrup
- Put the pancakes baking mix and water in a shaker or a bowl. Mix it until you get a smooth dough.
- If the berrys where frozen let them thaw and put the coconut oil in a pan.
- Pour the dough in portions into the pan and bake them from both sides.
- Lay the pancakes on the tables and put the berrys on top of them.
- Enjoy your Protein berry pancakes.
Additional tipp: You can also use other toppings like fruits or even vegetables if you want to get a completely new taste.
Links with a little star(*) are affiliate links witch earn me a small amount of money if you buy about them